The prices offered by competing providers only include electricity costs and not other costs. Customers of West Penn Power can purchase electricity from competing providers at different rates.
West Penn Power Bill Pay Services
>The portal offers a variety of ways for users to pay their bills in addition to the online payment service. If you want to pay your West Penn Power bill online, you can do so through the company website. If you wish to pay your bill in person, you may do so at one of the company’s authorized locations.
>Additionally, you can set up automatic bill payments online and make alternative payment arrangements. As well as canceling your account or contacting customer service online, you can also do so online. Five different payment options are available for West Penn Power bills.
- You can pay directly from your account or by debit or credit card after logging in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can make a guest payment by typing in your ZIP code and bill account number.
- West Penn Power allows you to pay your bill online.
- You can pay your bill with a checking account or savings account by calling the IVR or the contact center. Payment can be made by credit or debit card over the phone through KUBRA EZ-PAY if you prefer.
- At payment agencies, cash, checks, and money orders can be used to make payments.
- You can also send checks and money orders by mail.
>The system can also be set up to automatically bill you online, and you can also choose another form of payment. The company provides all its users with online payment options, as well as a variety of methods for paying bills. You can also cancel your account online and contact customer service.