Since its founding, it has served the residents of four states and has since expanded to include Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Even though FirstEnergy has acquired West Penn Power, the company maintains its wide range of social media channels to maintain contact with its customers. Customers can choose from a variety of electricity plans offered by West Penn Power. Costs associated with energy supply and delivery are not included in competitive rates.
While competitive energy rates can save customers money on their energy supply, they will still have to pay the exact delivery costs regardless of which company provides their electricity.
West Penn Power Registration Process
To sign up for your West Penn Power service, you must register online with First Energy Corp. Setting up an account involves the following steps:
- In a secure browser, enter the West Penn Power account number found on the top-right of your bill. In addition, please enter your ZIP code.
- Ensure that your service address is correct and double-check it.
- The information you need to register online includes your name, email, username, password, and pin (or the last four digits of your Social Security number).
- Ensure the information is accurate and submit it.
- By clicking the link in the confirmation email, you can confirm your account.
West Penn Power Login Steps
Upon setting up your West Penn Power account, you will be able to access the official portal. After you have created your account, you will have the option of starting, stopping, or transferring your service. It is especially useful for people who are moving into a new home. Here are the steps you will need to follow to log in:
- To access the official website, you must first visit it.
- In the appropriate sections, enter your username and password.
- In the end, you’ll need to click on Connect.
Additionally, West Penn Power offers access to its services through its mobile application. Whenever you would like assistance with accessing the portal or using any service, you can contact the customer service team.